Schneider Cine Xenar III Lenses
If you want to shoot with outstanding optics, check out Schneider Cine Xenar III Lenses. This really cool promo, shot on a RED Epic, shows off how outstanding these lenses are.
Schneider-Kreuznach Cine-Xenar III lenses are the tool for your creativity. The fast T-stop and the robust and reliable construction of the lenses give you all the freedom you need to pursue your ideas.
The Schneider-Kreuznach Cine-Xenar III lens range starts with the focal lengths of:
More lenses with different focal lengths will be added soon.
Schneider-Kreuznach Cine-Xenar III lenses are specifically designed for digital cameras and have some unique features:
- PL mount for digital and 35mm film cameras
- Canon EF mount available
- 31.5mm image circle for coverage of 2K/4K/5K Cinema, and Canon 7D
- Telecentric optical design for better performance with digital cameras
- Ultra Close Focus (UCF) down to 25cm/11” from sensor plane
- Virtually no breathing
- All lenses are color matched
- Flare suppression through internal light traps and Schneider-Kreuznach High Performance coating
- Easily interchangeable calibrated focus scales (feet/meter)
- 100mm x 0.75 filter thread
- 104mm outside diameter
- Low distortion
- Iris with up to 18 blades for an exceptional bokeh effect
- Protective lens coating against dust and humidity
The lenses all have the same dimensions, do not change volume during focus, and all focus and iris gears are in the same position. Changing lenses has never been easier: The lens motors can stay in the same position.
The lenses are designed and made in Germany by Schneider-Kreuznach.
Schneider Cine Xenar III lenses are available in PL or Canon EF mount
You might also like:
Comments are closed.