Canon C100 Cinema Camera – Canon C100 vs Sony FS700
Everyone is awaiting results from the Canon C100 EOS Cinema Camera. Compared to the Sony FS700, I believe the C100 is the winner. Cleaner at high ISOs, no surprise since it has the same sensor as the C300. This little camera is going to be a killer!
- Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS Sensor
- EF Lens Mount with EF Contacts
- HDMI Outputs a Non-Compression Signal
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slots
- ISO 320 and up to ISO 20000
- Wide DR and Canon Log Gamma
- Reduced Rolling Shutter Skews
- Built-in ND Filters with Manual Controls
- Two XLR Audio Connectors
- Peripheral Illumination Correction
from Adam Stevenson
You might also like:
Comments are closed.